Great Life in High School?

I often hear other people saying that high school is the best years of their lives. I agree with them in some point. High school is where you'd meet a lot of new people, new friends - some of them you'll have for maybe the rest of your lives. It's in high school that you'll experience a lot of new things - some of these you'll treasure forever. But there's more to "it" than these things and not all of them are great. (really?) Read my article...

Even though I had a lot of friends during my "high school days", I still got the feeling that I didn't really belong. This is due primarily to my insecurities, insecurities that I shouldn't even be having that time. I could've had a far greater time (more experiences, better grades, more friends, etc) in high school if not for these insecurities. I think that these are problems that most teenagers are having - not knowing who they really are, what they're worth, and the things that matters most. It's what's stopping most of us from having a great time (not only in high school).

My So Called Life is a really good series tackling the confusions and difficulties of teenage (high school) years. A realistic series that teenagers can relate with.

2 comments:

jo_cstd said...

I'd love to, thank you.

Anonymous said...

It was a Rocking LIFE at that time... i still remember the days of higher school...

Here's my little site I'm gonna blog about Vehicles

Google