What's inside them Muppets?

There was this one scene in a horror series I remember watching that showed a kid being afraid of a puppet. Apparently, the puppet has a "vengeful spirit" living inside of it and would later end up doing some "unspeakable" things (lol). Now that I think about it, there has been a lot of these "scenes" - or something like it - shown lately. Is it becoming trend in horror films?

Whatever happened to those kid's shows that features puppets as their stars? Shows like the Muppet Show, the Sesame Street, Spongebob Squarepants (???), etc. Have you seen these shows in your television channels lately? I know I haven't. Could this be the result of this new "horror=puppet" combo that's slowly becoming popular (if not already)? I wonder.. do children these days think as fondly of Elmo, Cookie Monster, Kermit the frog as me when I was their age..

No comments:

Google